do you want to have another kind of our expansion joints?
Here are the list of Frequently-Asked Questions compiled by our Customer Service Team to help you get answers to commonly (and some uncommonly) asked questions.
Q1 : Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, customized the size or length is aviailable,just according to your request.
Q2:Can we choose different material and standard?
A: Yes ,the material or standard can be chose according to your request.
Q3:Do you accepted small quantity order?
A: Of course.our MOQ is 1 pcs of each kind
Q4: How can we pay for the deal?
A: You can througth T/T(30% as desposit,the rest 70% balance payment will be paid before shipment),Western union,Paypal,Escrow.
Q5: What's your shipment methods?
A:FEDEX/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples,Door -to-Door;By Air or Sea for batch goods,Airport/Port receiving;and customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
Q6: If i can't find the expansion joint which i need,what should i do?
A: Pls contact me online or inquiry,wirte down you request and email,i will reply to you within 24 hours
Q7: How can you guarantee the quality of your products?
A: 100%QC inspection to check all our products strictly before packaging
Foshan Nanhai Hongchang Jefer Electromechanical Valve Co.,Ltd is a factory set up in 2006. We are specializing in researching, developing and manufacturing different kinds of rotary joints, flexible metal hose, rubber hose , bellow expansion joint and valve equipmentin China.
Our factory is covering over 10,000 square meters. Our R&D department consists of 3 engineers. Also, we have experienced QC personnel to check all our products strictly before packaging . All of our products meet the national standards and have pass ISO9001 certification. We obtain trust from customers by advanced technology, excellent quality and satisfactory service. Also, we specialized incustomized rotary jointstailored to meet your project requirements.
Our mission is: Offer high-quality goods, excellent service, and reasonable price to customers; Use our product, you will get more benefits!
Standard export wooden case International express for samples(3-8days)
By air/sea to destination country will take around
5days and 30days.
1. Paypal (suit to order value less than 1000 USD).
2. Western Union, Bank transfer.
3. T/T, 30% deposit and the balance clear before shipping your goods.
If you are interested in our products, pls kindly send us your need specification. ( Including: size, length, Material, pressure,flange standard and your quantity.)
If you'd like to know more about our products or have any problems,and this position is for you: